Thank you for considering Woodcroft College as an option to study at a school in Australia.
We are pleased to be able to offer fulltime study and pathways to university or a shorter Study Abroad program.
We have our own Woodcroft Intensive School of English (WISE) on our campus. This will allow you to continue to develop your English skills (comprehension, verbal and written) in preparation for joining mainstream classes.
On this page you will find more information on how Woodcroft College can offer you a quality learning and cultural experience in preparation for university
studies, or a shorter experience of study and life in Australia.
We hope you will take some time to review our Prospectus. You will also find Curriculum guides for Middle School (Year 7 to Year 9), Year 10, Year 11 and Year 12 if you wish to look in more detail at specific Year levels and subjects offered.
Our fees and enrolment information are available on this page.
Thank you again for considering Woodcroft College.
Why choose Woodcroft College
- Strong International Program and dedicated team working closely with students
- Pathways to University – IB Diploma or South Australian Certificate of Education
- Intensive English course on campus preparing students for mainstream classes
- Strong pastoral care focus to support student wellbeing
- Homestay program managed by the College ensuring a positive home environment
- Modern and well-equipped facilities with up to date technology
- Affordable tuition fees
- International Prospectus - English
- International Prospectus - Vietnamese Tiếng Việt
- International Prospectus - Simplified Chinese 简体中文
- International Prospectus - Traditional Chinese 繁體中文
Woodcroft College offers short-term educational experiences to Adelaide, South Australia. These are ideal for students who are learning English, who are adventurous, courageous and want to be successful in their education.
International School Fees
- Middle School Curriculum Handbook 2021
- Year 10 Curriculum Handbook 2021
- Year 11 Curriculum Handbook 2021
- Year 12 Curriculum Handbook 2021
From our Class of 2019, we know that 16 out of 21 international students have achieved entry into universities in Australia. While some have remained in Adelaide to study at University of South Australia, Flinders University or University of Adelaide, other students have been accepted to University of Sydney, University of Technology Sydney, RMIT (Melbourne) and Deakin University (Melbourne).
The popular areas of study amongst our International Class of 2019 are:
- Architecture, Design and Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Health and Medical Science
- Project Management
Registration and Enrolment
To download our International Registration of Interest, please click on the required document:
Italian, German and Japanese Exchange Programs operate throughout the year. These provide students with the opportunity to make lasting friendships.
The Education Services for Overseas Students Act
For more information on The Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000, or ESOS Act, and The National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018 (National Code 2018) please visit https://internationaleducation.gov.au/Regulatory-Information/Pages/Regulatoryinformation.aspx